This year's AGM will be held at the pavilion on March 1st, with a prompt start at 8pm. Members will have received an email with their invite and a full agenda, but here are some brief details of what to expect.
- Chairman's opening remarks
- Minutes of 2016 A.G.M.
- Matters arising from minutes
- Secretary's Report
- Treasurer's Report including the presentation of club accounts
- Club Welfare Officer's Report
- Club Development Officer's Report
- Cricket Chairman's Report
- Election of Officers (President – D Nuttall (non-electable), Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary (currently vacant), Treasurer, General committee including Club Development Officer, Club Welfare Officer (non-electable)
- Fixing of Annual Memberships & Match Day Subscriptions
- 100 Club update
- Pre-season groundwork (NatWest Cricketforce / other)
- Events (Race Night, TBDO, Golf Day, Boxing Day)
- AOB from the members