DOUBLE TON AND PERFECT 10 AS RECORDS TUMBLE
Record after record was smashed at Robinsons as Ashley Parkinson scored the first double hundred in club history before Paul Meehan grabbed all 10 wickets in a quite astonishing performance. Factor in the highest individual partnership in TSJ history, the top team score and the record winning margin, and it was quite something.
- Record opening stand of 248 between Kieran (89) and Ash (200 not out)
- That is also the highest partnership for any wicket
- Final score of 317-1 is highest recorded by the club
- Ashley's 200 not out is the highest individual score, beating scores in the 140s by Ash and Paul
- Paul's 10-11 is the best club bowling and may well be the record league bowling performance
- Of those 10 wickets 9 were bowled and 1 LBW!
- The winning margin of 266 is also a club record
Quite how the lads follow that is anyone's guess!